join the Team
Our workforce is as diverse as the apprentices we represent. The team is made up of qualified Trainers & Assessors with extensive experience in supporting youth employment. We are passionate and as a collective team we aspire to help and encourage individuals into employment and to work towards the best version of themselves.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent working conditions, paying the living wage & providing flexible working in order to attract & retain the best occupationally competent professionals in our team.
As a team we are constantly interacting and reacting to what comes our way. We deal with any obstacles by looking at the challenge with an innovative mindset.
We are passionate about delivering the best service we can each and everyday. Passion is key to our process, our focus is to offer opportunities to both employer partners and budding apprentices that they can truly feel passionate about. We are passionate about youth employment and offering an alternative to university, college and education.
As a business we want to empower you and your choice to move into employment or take on an apprentice in your business. We are committed to you reaching your end goal and will be with you every step of the way.
We offer the opportunity to create change! Each member of our staff leads with passion and independence in their role. We encourage independence in decision making and ideas to encourage progression in business.
If you are interested in joining us, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the roles we have available.
Opportunities with Direct Partners:
Direct Partners is a training provider supporting individuals and businesses in providing effective learning experiences to help them develop personal growth, professional development and inspire people to achieve their goals.
This position offers a great opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic individual to join our team to help assess and deliver the SVQ Level 3 ‘Playwork’ and ‘Social Services Children and Young People’ Qualifications.
Base Location: Rutland Square, Edinburgh. Assessment visits throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians
Your duties will include
· Supporting, advising and motivating learners
· Managing your own candidates through visits, observations and support in generating evidence for their qualification
· Communication with Managers and Mentors in supporting individual learners progress
· Supporting the team at Direct Partners in quality assurance and standardisation
· Leading and facilitating learner workshops
We will offer you
· Flexible, part time working hours
· Being part of a supportive and enthusiastic team
· Training and professional development opportunities
· SVQ L3 Playwork, SVQ L3 Social Services Children and Young People or other relevant childcare qualifications (Required)
· Relevant experience in working in childcare settings (Required)
· TAQA assessor Qualification (Desired – This can be undertaken as part of your personal development through Direct Partners)
· An Organised, dedicated and committed individual with a passion for supporting others in their learning and development
· An individual who is able to be flexible with travel
· A confident individual with good communication skills and time management skills
· An individual with the ability to support learners with Additional support needs
For further details or to apply for this position please contact: email@example.com